Jazz & Wine Combine For Great Summer Experience
Are you looking for something to do this summer? Maybe a nice getaway to indulge yourself while experiencing the things you love in life – jazz and wine. Well, we have a package in mind for you.
Running August 14th – 16th, 2009, you can enjoy an exceptional jazz and wine tour weekend in Bucolic Warwick, New York. The tour includes:
(1) Live jazz at Baby Grand Books with The Greater Ellenville Jazz Trio with complimentary wine and cheese
(2) Fine Dining, with a dinner for two at Dautaj Restaurant – Friday night includes live music
(3) Wine Tour and Tastings at Demarest Hill Winery and Warwick Valley Winery
(4) Two Night Stay at the Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast
Be a part of a fabulous weekend! Warwick is a fun and cultural place to be with antique stores, art events, galleries, hiking trails, local shopping, fishing, swimming and more.
Price of package includes Friday and Saturday night stay at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, 2 Concert Tickets, 1 night dinner for two at Dautaj Restaurant
(standard room, taxes included, gratuity extra).
Cost: $425 Package for two
- Weekend package event planned by Baby Grand Productions
- For reservations call (845-988-7793) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, contact email@example.com